November 1, 2015
1. Paul Costelloe Bags with its office at The Lloyd Baker House, Welham Green, AL9 7HF, Hertfordshire, England is the data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation.
2. In association with the establishment of an account, placing, processing & reviewing orders on the website and for Paul Costelloe’s marketing efforts, Paul Costelloe Bags may access and process your personal information, including but not limited the following: your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information and any other information pertaining to invoicing and receipts, (collectively, referred to as- ‘Data’). By providing your data as set forth herein, you are authorising Paul Costelloe Bags to store and use your information accordingly. The Data may specifically be collected and processed for the following purposes conducted on the website.
Shopping and Purchases- The website enables you to purchase Paul Costelloe Bags; Shoes & small leather goods. In order to process your purchase & have the goods delivered to you, The Paul Costelloe Bags website requires data such as Name, Billing address, Shipping Address & your payment card details.
My Account- The website gives you the option to create your personal shopping account with us. This enables you to track details of your orders placed, History, receive emails regarding Sale and promotions. Please do not share your password with anyone. Each of these options are available to secure
E-mail to a friend
3. Paul Costelloe Bags will share the collected data with third parties only to the extent described below:
Paul Costelloe Bags appoints third party companies including but not limited to affiliates, associated companies and licences, to perform tasks for the purpose of processing the sales and/or for the operation of the website.
Examples include the management of a database of customer data, support for email distribution, support for e-mail distribution, support for direct marketing and data collection, the provision of data storage and analysis, and providing telephone customer services & other services that help us bring you the products and service we offer.
Such third parties will be granted access to personal information as required to perform their duties. Paul Costelloe Bags will require from such third parties confirmation that they will maintain the confidentiality of all information transferred, and will only use such information for the purpose of the relevant contract. Paul Costelloe Bags will disclose your data if it is required by law, or where it believes such disclosure is necessary to enforce its terms & conditions or its rights and to protect your rights and those of others. As a part of the above purposes, Paul Costelloe Bags may exchange Data with companies who specialise in the prevention and minimization of the abuse and credit card fraud.
5. Pixel Tags: Paul Costelloe Bags uses pixel tags (sometimes called “Internal Tags”, “web beacons” or “clear GIFS”, collectively “Pixel Tags” in connection with some web pages or e-mail messages in HTML format. Pixel Tags can collect various data, including your IP address, the URL of the page that contains pixel tags, when you opened an email, the links you clicked, the duration of page display, the type of browser, and the identification number of a Cookie previously placed by that server on the computer. We compile from such data anonymous user profiles to obtain non- personally identifiable information about the pages that are visited on the Website and general browsing habits. Such information is gathered to optimise the website, to ensure that advertising is more relevant for you, to estimate usage numbers and patterns, to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to our Website. The data will neither be used to identify you nor will any data be combined under a pseudonym. Pixel Tags are usually invisible for users of the Website and email recipients and can be connected with Cookies on the hard drives of visitors. If you deactivate Cookie, Pixel Tags can only identify anonymous Website visits. If Paul Costelloe Bags exchanges e-mails with you in HTML format, Paul Costelloe Bags can use a format detection method, which determines by Pixel Tags whether you have received and opened e-mail.
6. Paul Costelloe Bags works with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on Paul Costelloe Bags behalf across the Internet.
7. The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites including those of advertisers and other third parties. Paul Costelloe Bags does not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites. Paul Costelloe Bags advises you to review these websites privacy policies before using them. Such websites include Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Polyvore, Instagram, Google (including Google+ and You Tube), Tumblr and other as may be added from time to time.
9. How we use your information: When you place an order with us we collect certain information that is required to allow us to process your transaction. This includes your persona; details and details of your addresses. We will use this information to process your transaction & despatch your order. We may, at times, ask for other details, for example, your preferences, age or any special dates such as birthday/anniversary. These details will be used for profiling and marketing purposes only. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary. You can choose to sign up for our newsletter and to receive other marketing communication from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, sms, mms and telephone. Occasionally we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our website provides to help us develop and improve it further. For quality control & training purposes, we may monitor or record your communication with us. We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
10. We use what we consider to be industry standard security technology in transferring information to process your orders. All credit card transactions should take place in a protected area of our site, which is designed to reduce the risk of any loss, misuse or alteration of the information collected. When you have finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you should move into the protected area of our site. Once you’ve entered, the page address (URL) should change from http to https. Also a key or a closed lock should appear in the lower right hand corner of your screen to notify you of this change. You should remain in this secure zone for the entire check out process, Please check that you are still in this protected area when you type in your credit card details.
11. When using your personal data, the data will be treated in accordance with current & applicable UK data protection law.
12. Upon your request and to extent this is technically and legally possible, you may use Paul Costelloe bags services in a pseudonym. Also, you may ask Paul Costelloe Bags to de-identify or pseudonymize some or all the data Paul Costelloe Bags has stored about you. If you wish to do, please submit your request to Paul Costelloe Bags and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. If you have registered on our website for your account with Paul Costelloe Bags, you can always refer to the My Account section in your account to find out which Data Paul Costelloe Bags has collected about you. Even if you are not a registered user, you may send requests about your Data to Paul Costelloe Bags. At any time, you may ask Paul Costelloe Bags to inform you which Data Paul Costelloe Bags has collected or stored about you in accordance with your activity on the Website. Also, you may ask Paul Costelloe Bags to inform you for which purposes Paul Costelloe Bags recorded your personal Data and to which recipients. In the case that Paul Costelloe Bags has collected or stored Data about you under a pseudonym, you may ask these questions, too. If you have any questions about your privacy or security on Paul Costelloe Bags Website, please contact Paul Costelloe Bags at email@example.com
15. You can request to update your Data. Please make sure to provide Paul Costelloe Bags with current, complete and accurate information. In case your personal information changes, please update the details in the My Account section of your account or submit this information to Paul Costelloe Bags at firstname.lastname@example.org. Paul Costelloe Bags will do its best to keep all Data about you accurate and up to date. You may ask Paul Costelloe Bag to correct any Data that is incorrect at any time.
16. Paul Costelloe Bags will not keep any personal Data about you longer than necessary for Paul Costelloe Bags business relationship and business purposes. Paul Costelloe Bags will immediately erase all data about you that is necessary to fulfil these purposes.
17. If you terminate your account at Paul Costelloe Bags, Paul Costelloe Bags will erase all personally identifiable Data that it has stored about you. Where erasure would violate record retention periods set by law, statue or contract, Paul Costelloe Bags will block the Data instead of erasing it.
18. This website is not meant for children.
19. This policy will be documented in the footer of each page of the Website, where you may access it at any time.