LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
Here at Paul Costelloe Bags, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each of our skins is unique, and so any quirks and minor imperfections are viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural aesthetic and character.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your Paul Costelloe leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your Paul Costelloe product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don’t overfill your Paul Costelloe product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your Paul Costelloe leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
LEATHER BELT CARE
Follow our leather care recommendations (above) for all leather products.